News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: how do you get a signature???  (Read 4191 times)

Offline Steez

• 1up zombie TS... It's dead
  • Since: 19/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: how do you get a signature???
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 09:58:08 AM »
Oh hehe. Got it as my profile picture many thanks. I guess you have to find a url that ends in gif... Most of the ones, or all the ones on photobucket end in random stuff like 4%?, or d51 ahwell many thanks  :D

Offline Satura

• Sniper addict.
  • Since: 22/10/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 10:11:14 AM »
Oh hehe. Got it as my profile picture many thanks. I guess you have to find a url that ends in gif... Most of the ones, or all the ones on photobucket end in random stuff like 4%?, or d51 ahwell many thanks  :D
Thats probably because it is not the Direct link. For sigs / avatars just pick the Direct link.

"It's fiction, a faceless illusion"

Offline Steez

• 1up zombie TS... It's dead
  • Since: 19/03/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 11:06:45 AM »
Many thanks also. How did you find that cat crash helicopter pic on tinypic.com? When i search on there it just sends me too photobucket... Also the direct link for cat crash helicopter when i put it as my profile picture it only shows the first frame, and yeah i used specify by url  :'(. Also is there a frame cap for profile pictures? If i recall the cat helicopter one was like 94 frames. The one i am using dancing kitteh is like 20 frames and what i did is download then just did upload avatar and it worked :], I was thinking some of the direct links on photobucket are broken >.<
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:18:45 AM by Power-Of-One' »

Offline Satura

• Sniper addict.
  • Since: 22/10/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 11:33:53 AM »
The direct link of Photobucket doesn't work for me neither, weird. However, it is on Tinypic because I uploaded it there to test if it works with that link, and it does for me. I personally never use Photobucket, I mostly use Imageshack or Tinypic.

"It's fiction, a faceless illusion"