Offline EddieLee

• Since: 20/10/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
:D
« on: December 17, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »
i love the proper form  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFnrw85wbQc#ws

teehee

lol, all in all, she has some really good exercise routines, if you are interested in working out, this its a good start.

8)
I like to quit important things. --Eddie

Offline CuttyFlam[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • '
  • Since: 14/08/2010
Re: :D
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 09:42:19 PM »
holy abs !! look that chest !

marvsta

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 10:23:57 AM »
perverts ... lol ... joking

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
  • Since: 21/07/2010
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 10:34:13 AM »
she has some really good exercise routines,

....I'm sure she does!

Offline Zoro

• Zoro
  • Since: 15/11/2010
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 11:01:08 PM »
wow she has huge six pack, I could never be tht thin :(

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 01:06:44 AM »

Anyone CAN get into shape.  It just takes dedication.  You can do it if you want to.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline EddieLee

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 07:29:12 AM »

Anyone CAN get into shape.  It just takes dedication.  You can do it if you want to.

YES, this exactly, some of you remember i started my diet a little more than 1 month ago, now im over 22 pounds LOST, with luck ill get back to the same shape i was at when i used to do olympic weight lifting and karate when i started my university studies :D!

Its interesting because when i started my studies i lost little over 30 pounds in 1 semester, all that because i actually dedicated myself to exercise and eat healthy, i know my body reacts really fast to what i do, if i focus myself to a healthy diet and exercise i loose weight FAST but ALSO, if i start eating whatever i want in big quantities and start slacking i will get BIG really FAST, my friends thought that was because i was "young" (in my early 20s) but now that im "old" (near my 30s) my body still reacts the same lol, its NEVER too late to start being healthy, take it from a ex-pack a day smoker for years and years :).

8)

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 04:45:02 PM »

YES, this exactly, some of you remember i started my diet a little more than 1 month ago, now im over 22 pounds LOST, with luck ill get back to the same shape i was at when i used to do olympic weight lifting and karate when i started my university studies :D!

Its interesting because when i started my studies i lost little over 30 pounds in 1 semester, all that because i actually dedicated myself to exercise and eat healthy, i know my body reacts really fast to what i do, if i focus myself to a healthy diet and exercise i loose weight FAST but ALSO, if i start eating whatever i want in big quantities and start slacking i will get BIG really FAST, my friends thought that was because i was "young" (in my early 20s) but now that im "old" (near my 30s) my body still reacts the same lol, its NEVER too late to start being healthy, take it from a ex-pack a day smoker for years and years :).

8)

what's your diet? I used to be in 3-4 sports at any given time and it's been a year and i've absolutely done nothing, need to get back in shape. Aiming for a triathlon this summer so yeah.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline EddieLee

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 05:07:43 PM »
I go to a nutritionist, she gives me a very detailed and strict menu for a week, basically no white flour AT ALL, no fat (oils, mayonnaise, margarine, etc, no shrimps, only fresh cheese, no creams, no processed meat, no carrots, potatoes, abocado, onions, soy, garlic, no sugar (only fructose like Splenda), milk with 1% fat...

1 example of a day would be, breakfast, 1 cup of cereal with 1 cup of milk and THATS it, meal, 150 grams of meat with steamed vegetables and 1 glass of juice, dinner, 1 slice of bread (non white bread) with 30 grams of fresh non fat cheese and 1 cup of beans.

8)

Offline SnKMaddog

• *Friend of 1up
  • Capitalist Pig
  • Since: 11/11/2009
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
I go to a nutritionist, she gives me a very detailed and strict menu for a week, basically no white flour AT ALL, no fat (oils, mayonnaise, margarine, etc, no shrimps, only fresh cheese, no creams, no processed meat, no carrots, potatoes, abocado, onions, soy, garlic, no sugar (only fructose like Splenda), milk with 1% fat...

1 example of a day would be, breakfast, 1 cup of cereal with 1 cup of milk and THATS it, meal, 150 grams of meat with steamed vegetables and 1 glass of juice, dinner, 1 slice of bread (non white bread) with 30 grams of fresh non fat cheese and 1 cup of beans.

8)

That kind of diet is optimal, and ultimately leads to overall health.  But what makes it work?  Low calories.  Its a fact that has been proven time and time again.  Calories are what matter more than anything when it comes to losing weight.  Combine a low-calorie diet with exercise and you begin to build the body you want, though you probably won't loose weight any faster than doing a diet alone.  Granted, the disappointing weightloss of exercise is partially due to the fact that exercise produces muscle, and muscle weight far more than the fat is is replacing...

If you have a low-calorie diet that is full of healthy, natural foods, your workout recovery time, energy, and overall health is improved. 

Look at this: http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/2010/11/09/2010-11-09_lose_weight_eating_junk_food_nutrition_professor_drops_27_pounds_on_twinkie_diet.html.  This PROVES the importance of calories.  When it comes to basic, effective weight loss, it doesn't matter what you eat.  What matters is how much you eat.  You cannot become perfectly healthy without a well-rounded diet and exercise plan, but you can get skinny.  :)

Look at the website listed in the video Eddie posted.  There are some great workouts on there.  I'm thinking about starting to do them myself.  IF I do, I'll post my feedback.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan

No nation ever taxed itself into prosperity.
-Rush Limbaugh

Offline EddieLee

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 06:16:39 PM »
oh dude, those routines are BRUTAL, i did em before my knee got busted, OMG lol, im slowly doing em now, veeeeery veeeeery slowly, it actually has helped my knee get better, at least i now walk without limping lol, good luck with your routines man :D!

8)

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
  • Since: 21/07/2010
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 06:18:02 PM »
Agreed. Calories in, calories out.  Its not rocket surgery.  When I was in highschool I did track, wrestling, and swimming.  While I burned 3x the amount of calories of a normal person, I also ate around 6k calories a day.  I weighed 150lbs and could bench 200 with ease.  I'm getting back into a decent diet and exercise regimen now, and my theory is that I can achieve nearly the same result with a 2k calorie diet and moderate exercise.  (about 2mi of jogging a day, with about an hour of weights.)  The braces are a huge help in terms of appetite control.