News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: SCIENCE V3 Download  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Dougy

• Since: 17/01/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • TheOMFG Music
Re: SCIENCE V3 Download
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2010, 11:59:58 AM »
Yeh you arent supposed to be able to blow up the doors at all.. item 151 on todays glitch list. :)

Just so everyone who might venture into this thread knows, Im buying a house for a steal but it needs alot of work and my wife and I are having a baby here real soon. Mapping is on the back burner for a little bit. I made alot of progress on V4 so when I finally get back to it I should be able to crank through it in a week or two. Im so Fing tired...

Well congratulations are in order and mapping is not important when you have things like that happening so yer take a break relax and celebrate (contradictory i know) but hey come back to the map when you feel ready not like its a big glitch lol just means i can pwn 12 human crammed into 1 cell lol coz there all stupid and break the door and rush in and then cant go nowhere or get out :P

P.s - if you by any chance need any sorta help with the map im here to help beings bio is not around anymore to teach me i had to teach myself :/ but im a good mapper now so any help you need with the map just ask :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:03:19 PM by Dougy[1up] »