News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Combat arms  (Read 821 times)

Offline TheGlowStickyy

• Since: 27/04/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Combat arms
« on: June 16, 2013, 12:08:12 PM »
Combat Arms gameplay is similar to commercial games such as Mission Against Terror, CrossFire, Counter-Strike, Ghost Recon 2 and Call of Duty.[1] The game offers many different modes of play, including One Man Army, Elimination, Capture The Flag, multiplayer co-op (known as Fireteam), Quarantine Regen, Elimination Pro, Search and Destroy, Seize & Secure, Spy Hunt, Bombing Run, and Hired Guns. Combat Arms uses a player ranking system based on total experience, using common military ranks that players can obtain. Completing objectives, killing other players, and levelling up one's rank gives the player money in the form of Gear Points (GP), which can be used to purchase new equipment.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Combat arms
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 12:50:53 PM »
i used to play this game all the time. It is a very fun game, and has clan vs clan games, different play modes and all that, but again has a huge hacker problem. The problem especially with this game is it has one of the best hackers i have ever known creating hacks for it. They have made improvements in regards to banning hackers and even putting them on a wall of shame. Luckily though too, is that you can record and directly upload to youtube from in game so if you catch a hacker, recording them is fairly easy.

From the little bit of research, the hacker population has declined over the years, but its about on par with other FPS games. Which is a pretty good thing.

The hit boxes in this game are actually correct, guns are semi-realistic.....though a major down point i think are the pay heros. They are pretty OP and so are their weapons. Their version of the M32 which can only be used by these heros is the most OP gun in the game.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline UncleSam

• Since: 22/01/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
pay to win

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 08:15:03 AM »
pay to win

pretty much. though when it comes to clan match games, at least you can set rules ahead of time. if you say no heros and they use one, you can drop and submit a ticket with proof showing this and you will not get a loss against you. I do like in the game too, that the better your clan does, or at least the more it plays together as a group in clan matches, it will level up to get access to some new stuff....

though honestly, i dont see this is being a good clan game due to it only being 5v5 clan matches....but if you have free time and dont mind the occasional hacker, its kinda fun to play. especially the zombie modes...there is a zombie infection mode and a zombie survival mode. both are very fun.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.