News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: When do the 1up clan members play urt?  (Read 3132 times)

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: When do the 1up clan members play urt?
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 05:48:56 PM »
WHO is YOU?

Well... my gamertag is UncleSam.  I use to play for PWNY but I dropped out due to the high pings obtained on the server (I live in us east and the server is in uk).  I want to submit an app for this clan, just I have not been registered for 2 months (not even close).  And I can't go anywhere on ts besides the public lounge, and nobody is ever there.  I can't speak or send text messages....

Edit:  Applied for xfire page last night, and my name still is not in the pending apps topic gsc/xfire (only under gsc).  I clicked join again (classic xfire) and it said, you have already applied.  Is there just one list for both apps? (I thought they would be in the same thread, but one right above another).  My xfire and gsc names are robberguy189.

once people get to know you, and we deem you worthy enough, you will  get authorized user which will allow you into other channels as well. for now just right click your name, select request talk powers and someone will give it to you for temp use.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline UncleSam

• Since: 22/01/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 09:41:03 AM »
OK, I was granted permanent talking power (and texting power).  Been seeing a lot of 1up guys since I started playing more regularly.  Good to see that this clan is active, I thought you guys had stopped playing urt.  I think I will submit an app for this clan once I've been registered for two months (in about 49 days I think).

Thanks everyone.

Offline J-Squared[1up]

• mmm Spam
  • *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • nom nom nom
  • Since: 24/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 10:54:52 AM »
Welcome. Make sure to stay active with us in the firums ans ts3 so we get to know you. We look for more than just in game activiry. Read through the rules to apply and understand them as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2