News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP
November 11, 2012, 06:06:15 PM by RonaldLee[1up] in BlackLight: Retribution

The latest Blacklight pre-made custom characters are shown in the video below.
I can't stand being owned by an invisible character. You will see the use of stealth in the video below.
I prefer the sniper character ("Dutchess") because it can move very fast and use HRV every 8.5 seconds (roughly).
Anyway, the character montage is below.

[Comment on this topic

November 11, 2012, 02:59:36 PM by RonaldLee[1up] in BlackLight: Retribution

This is a really good review with excellent gameplay on the "Dutchess" hero character.

Watching this player run around the map and own others really shows me just how much I need to work on my own game.

[Comment on this topic

November 05, 2012, 07:20:42 PM by RonaldLee[1up] in Killing Floor

In Killing Floor, sometimes two zombies will start fighting each other. It does not happen that often, but it is always interesting to watch.
Below are several videos showing various zombie fights:

Clot vs. Patriarch

Scrake vs. Husk

Scrake vs. Fleshpound

Patriach vs Flesh Pound

[Comment on this topic

October 24, 2012, 07:40:30 PM by RonaldLee[1up] in Contagion

"Contagion" is a pretty cool zombie mod in production by Monochrome, LLC, the same company of people who made Zombie Panic.

The video below represents the Alpha Contagion build.

The game also has a steady stream of new models being made.

[Comment on this topic

October 24, 2012, 07:11:17 PM by RonaldLee[1up] in NMRiH

No More Room in Hell ("NMRiH") is a lot of fun. I personally like the fire axe for zombie killing.
This is a pretty well put together video.

[Comment on this topic

October 08, 2012, 01:17:32 PM by RonaldLee[1up] in Movie Quotes

These are some of the movie quotes I like to remember when dealing with real world situations.
I will add to this collection as I find new ones. Please add your favorites by posting a comment.
Everyone has at least one movie line that they find intriguing.

"Give them nothing! But take from them everything!" --Leonidas, Spartan King

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"I want the truth!" --Kaffee (Tom Cruise)

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have." --William Munny (Clint Eastwood).
(See 2:59 - 3:09)

[Comment on this topic

October 05, 2012, 09:39:02 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in Killing Floor

I started playing Killing Floor in early 2012, right after 1up transitioned to Steam as our main platform.
About two weeks ago I played the Gun Game mod, and I like it so much that I put up a server, The 1up Gun Game Server.

The below video is a view of the release preview.

[Comment on this topic

October 05, 2012, 09:31:28 AM by RonaldLee[1up] in Urban Terror

In 2009 1up was fortunate enough to be the very first clan to have the "save", "load", and "goto" features for jump servers.
The idea behind these features was that an experienced jumper could help a new jumper who was stuck at a certain spot in the map, and then when finished rendering assistance the experienced jumper could return to his or her jump location.
During the development of these features we spent quite a bit of time running jump trains, much like you will see in the video below.

1up Jump Server has many features built in to assist users. In 2010 the "save" feature was extended so that users could exercise the option to leave the server and upon return would have their last location on any map remembered. That information is stored in a database that resides on the server. We empty that database about one time per month, so the extended "save" feature is meant to extend for roughly 30 days at a time.

In 2012, Resort and Gautch created the 1up Jump Server promotional video.
You can connect to the Jump Server by pulling your console down in-game and typing: "/connect jump.1upclan.info"

[Comment on this topic

Pages: 1 [2] 3

About me

Founder, 1up Clan
Old School Gamer

General Interests:
Legal Writing
PC & Wii Gaming
Mod Development

Hobbies:
Tennis, Biking,
Weights & Running