News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: [1up] vs [Ice] (Zangetsu & Jabba) vs (Dudeofdeath & Dark)  (Read 1843 times)

Offline jabba

• Since: 14/04/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears

Offline Zangetsu

• With me, all things end.
  • Since: 29/08/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Heres mine. Boring, bad server. Didn't even have the ftw config loaded -.-
"I want to know which of us is stronger. I'll gladly raise my blade against you if that's what it takes to find that out."

"Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."

"Do you want to win? Or do you want to live? Which will it be? ... There's no meaning to just fighting."

Offline jabba

for sassooon

Offline SnKcoffee

• Since: 27/05/2011
which one is thriller?
RedRumOnE: "I never said I was perfect."
7/23/2012 at at 1:11:11 AM EST

Offline Zangetsu

Probably Dark. Seemed like a total wh. Prefiring at me when I've been camping a spot for a good 30 secs with no sound to give me away. And plenty of times he'd snap to me and kill me in his first 3-4 shots. Didn't care enough to get his demo though.
"I want to know which of us is stronger. I'll gladly raise my blade against you if that's what it takes to find that out."

"Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."

"Do you want to win? Or do you want to live? Which will it be? ... There's no meaning to just fighting."

Offline ygpt3hbeast

• You wanna talk? Get your facts straight first.
  • Since: 05/04/2011
    • Y.g.P|Clan forums
Yea they did the same thing when we scrimmed them awhile back, when we asked for their demo(s) they claimed they could not give them to us, for they did not record any (even though matchmode was on and active). It wouldn't surprise me if they are quickly kicked and/or banned from ftw for not recording matches or for hacking.

Offline Zangetsu

They aren't in ftw. At least, that's what they said. Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see he was hacking but, as I said before, the server itself was more of a problem than he was.

Offline jabba

Lol

Offline ygpt3hbeast

• You wanna talk? Get your facts straight first.
  • Since: 05/04/2011
    • Y.g.P|Clan forums
I see now they have been removed from the roster of season 5, but when we were looking at competing they were registered. I know what you mean by the server being the biggest issue, their server is one of the worst I've ever played on.

Offline SnKcoffee

• Since: 27/05/2011
wouldn't doubt if it was a homerun server.
RedRumOnE: "I never said I was perfect."
7/23/2012 at at 1:11:11 AM EST