News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: [1up] VS JGG  (Read 2869 times)

Offline Zangetsu

• With me, all things end.
  • Since: 29/08/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[1up] VS JGG
« on: June 17, 2011, 11:10:31 PM »
Post demos here.

1 map on their server, 1 on ours. Won both maps.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:12:42 PM by Zangetsu[1up] »
"I want to know which of us is stronger. I'll gladly raise my blade against you if that's what it takes to find that out."

"Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."

"Do you want to win? Or do you want to live? Which will it be? ... There's no meaning to just fighting."

Offline Flamo

• Since: 16/12/2010
Re: [1up] VS JGG
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 11:18:38 PM »
lawl this wasn't really a scrim 1. we used team chat we only answered your questions when u accused people of hacking.. and 2. muting isn't good during a clan u noobs haha we need team chat to talk and communicate to our other members . and 3 we left because of these reasons, it wasn't a real scrim because you muted us and treated us unfair.

Offline sniper#420[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • roll it light it smoke it enjoy it
  • Since: 01/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 11:19:05 PM »
 8)

Offline oK|Yahoo

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 02/04/2010
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 11:24:18 PM »
lawl this wasn't really a scrim 1. we used team chat we only answered your questions when u accused people of hacking.. and 2. muting isn't good during a clan u noobs haha we need team chat to talk and communicate to our other members . and 3 we left because of these reasons, it wasn't a real scrim because you muted us and treated us unfair.

i muted you in the last 3 minutes of the map because all you did was complain and insult 1up.

Offline Zangetsu

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 11:36:07 PM »

First off, I didn't accuse anyone of hacking. I merely requested Max's demo after a few rounds where he seemed a bit funny. I wished to know how he managed to know where we were. Secondly, the entire time you were on our server for the 2nd map you complained about your ping, lag, hits, this and that. You were only muted after half your team left and there was at most 5 mins left on the map while we were ahead by 15+ points. And finally, I made this topic to show YOU that I was not hacking. I requested a demo and you all started calling ME a hacker. So yeah..... here's MY demo. Where's yours?
"I want to know which of us is stronger. I'll gladly raise my blade against you if that's what it takes to find that out."

"Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."

"Do you want to win? Or do you want to live? Which will it be? ... There's no meaning to just fighting."

Offline Flamo

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 11:43:43 PM »
well i'm sorry ,but this wasn't a proper scrim , because of the reason that you muted us, and no one was insulting [1up] .. so theres no reason to mute us , and who cares if we might've been thats NOT a reason to mute during a scrim, technically thats classed as admin abuse, so i'm sorry this didn't count , and your just making matters worse by saying that. and no one from what i recall was accusing you of hacking mr.  "Zangetsu[1up]"
p.s if u hadn't have muted us we would've classed this as a real scrim in our books, but since that admin did, sorry but its not, PERSONALLY i didn't accuse anyone of anything even check the server log's for `jgg.| Flamo's comments, i bet none of them would've been about me accusing and/ or insulting [1up].

Offline Flamo

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 11:45:42 PM »
and we need team chat as that we are trying to use the vent server but we didn't have all players on it, but you guys had the ability to talk 100% of the time on both servers, as such we did not.

Offline Zangetsu

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »
well i'm sorry ,but this wasn't a proper scrim , because of the reason that you muted us, and no one was insulting [1up] .. so theres no reason to mute us , and who cares if we might've been thats NOT a reason to mute during a scrim, technically thats classed as admin abuse, so i'm sorry this didn't count , and your just making matters worse by saying that. and no one from what i recall was accusing you of hacking mr.  "Zangetsu[1up]"
p.s if u hadn't have muted us we would've classed this as a real scrim in our books, but since that admin did, sorry but its not, PERSONALLY i didn't accuse anyone of anything even check the server log's for `jgg.| Flamo's comments, i bet none of them would've been about me accusing and/ or insulting [1up].

I could go into my demo and make a vid of where I was accused of hacking but I don't really feel the need to. I could also video where someone form your team was insulting us and non stop complaining but, again, I don't feel the need to. It makes no difference to me. I merely made this topic to post my demo and for others to post theirs. Real scrim or not, it was a scrim and I posted my demo.

Offline Flamo

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »
well then why didn't you just make it so that you couldn't use public chat , just team chat only? thats what i would've done it it where my server.

Offline BaR0n

• Since: 17/06/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 12:11:19 AM »
??? I don't remember anyone insulting 1up

Offline BaR0n

• Since: 17/06/2011
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 12:12:39 AM »

First off, I didn't accuse anyone of hacking. I merely requested Max's demo after a few rounds where he seemed a bit funny. I wished to know how he managed to know where we were. Secondly, the entire time you were on our server for the 2nd map you complained about your ping, lag, hits, this and that. You were only muted after half your team left and there was at most 5 mins left on the map while we were ahead by 15+ points. And finally, I made this topic to show YOU that I was not hacking. I requested a demo and you all started calling ME a hacker. So yeah..... here's MY demo. Where's yours?
Well he knew because of team communication, which we had until we were muted.

Offline Zangetsu

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 12:21:17 AM »
I have already explained this, as has Killer. YOU WERE NOT MUTED EARLY ENOUGH INTO THE MAP TO WARRANT ANYTHING. Either post your scrim demos or shut up. There were AT MOST 5 minutes left in the map when you were muted. You were losing by well over 15 points. You were down 2 players. IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED IF YOU WERE MUTED OR NOT.

Now, post your demos as per the reason for this topic or leave. If you have a complaint then file a complaint in the correct forum area. If not, just stop.

Well he knew because of team communication, which we had until we were muted.

As for this, the times I am talking about are just at the start of the round or close to when he's going under bridge on Casa. He snaps backwords and kills me and another teammate with helmet shots and it seems like he's snapping between us. Maybe he wasn't but that is what it appeared to be on my end. Another time he prefires around a corner where a teammate and I are just camping. We weren't making any noise, no medding, switching weapons or moving. It's not a normal spot for people to camp so there is no reason for him to prefire there.

Again, maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. If he wasn't, why not post the demo and be done with it? As I said before, I couldn't care less if he posts it or not. We won anyways so I'm not bothered by it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 12:28:12 AM by Zangetsu[1up] »

Offline Zod

• Since: 24/05/2011
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 12:59:26 AM »
Demos  ;D

Offline Term

• Since: 12/10/2010
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 01:54:05 AM »
Honestly it sounds like a excuse for there loss. Sounds like a/some cry babies. My opinion.

All I can say is move on people.

Offline sw00n

• *Friend of 1up
  • Even a broken watch is right twice a day.
  • Since: 01/05/2010
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 01:58:22 AM »
1.thank you
2.u cool :]
3.Umad?