News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: I'd Like to start mapping :)  (Read 1836 times)

Offline 1gamer123

• Since: 14/01/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: I'd Like to start mapping :)
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 05:28:51 PM »
Sureeee... haha yea that was fu..... *drops dead on computer* *snores* xD << How i remember it rofl

Ostricide

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 12:34:53 AM »
I was looking through some of the tut's earlier and it looks a lot like the Unreal Ed 3.0   I have a made a few maps for Unreal and would REALLY like to make a few for UrT... problem is I don't think there is a version of Radiant for OS X... am I correct about that?  (My PC died last week and I haven't found a good deal on a new MB yet.  If anyone knows of tools to use under OS X please let me know.  Thanks! :)

Offline Dougy

• Since: 17/01/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • TheOMFG Music
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 06:29:41 AM »
I was looking through some of the tut's earlier and it looks a lot like the Unreal Ed 3.0   I have a made a few maps for Unreal and would REALLY like to make a few for UrT... problem is I don't think there is a version of Radiant for OS X... am I correct about that?  (My PC died last week and I haven't found a good deal on a new MB yet.  If anyone knows of tools to use under OS X please let me know.  Thanks! :)

I map on a mac and it's a lot of hassle it also depends on what mac you have ppc or intel and what version of mac os you have :/

go here and follow the steps:

http://www.redsaurus.net/00/node/4

Ostricide

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 11:57:54 AM »
Dougy thats awesome... I thought I looked everywhere... obviously not!  I have the .dmg now and will begin checking it out later today.  Thanks a bunch for your help!!   :)