News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Bye guys!  (Read 1960 times)

|.:PwNeR:.|

Bye guys!
« on: October 29, 2010, 12:24:19 PM »
Hey guys,

I have been accused of hacking, and therefore banned from all 1up servers.
I have never hacked before at all!!!

Since it is apparent I can't change anyones mind about me not hacking, I'm deleting my forum account.
I grew really fond of 1up and all of it's members...

You guys have made a mistake about me hacking, I don't know if maybe it was my bro when this pc was his, I  kept his name becuz I liked the sound of it, But whatever...

Peace Out, Love ya guys

|.:PwNeR:.| aka NOT A HACKER

Offline Bliz

• I <3 you
  • Since: 25/07/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Bye guys!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »
Lol.
01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 12:39:08 PM »
1up did not make any mistake.

The ip matches your ip.
The demo shows an aimbot being used.

If anyone made the mistake it was you, or perhaps --as you claim-- your brother.
Either way, the ip will now remain banned and we will enforce the ban.

Offline Dj_Menthol

• Since: 04/03/2009
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 02:27:50 PM »
hey pwner i love drugs and i love doing drugs. offended? yeah well im offended you came on our servers and hacked B*TCH.

Offline oK|Yahoo

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 02/04/2010
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »
dude you were busted just admit it

Offline Venom

• Since: 09/10/2009
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »
So |Pwner| is TKAL, oooooooooooooooooooo
EX 1UP

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
  • Since: 21/07/2010
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 07:00:02 PM »
I'm inclined to be sympathetic, but after all that talk about being a cop, and civil duty, and doing the right thing and stuff....  wtf man?

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 11:54:35 PM »
Pwner, I'd really like to believe you, and I liked playing with you!  You NEED to make a real case for yourself.  It CAN be done.  Your lack of interest in doing so doesn't look good for your case either. 

Offline CuttyFlam[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • '
  • Since: 14/08/2010
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2010, 12:39:48 AM »
LOL your "brother" is awesome, just admit that you were hacking and everything is gonna be alright :)

|.:PwNeR:.|

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 02:43:52 AM »
Hey,

@Gemma, How do I make a case for myself, RonaldLee has already watched the "demo" and told me it was 100% aimbot... So how do I make a case?

@Cuttyflam, What would happen if I just admitted that I was hacker?
#1 I would be lying just to get back into 1up's good graces, I would lie and say that "Oh yea, I hacked before but I promise that I'm never going to hack again!".

#2 I would probaly still be banned from 1up for hacking and then lying trying to cover something up!

As you all know I'm not a liar, so there is no way that I would sit and say that I was hacking just to get what I want(which is to be in 1ups good graces again).
If you can tell me how to get back into 1ups good graces, I will 100% comply to whatever!

Offline Tits_McGee

• DON'T PANIC!
  • Since: 08/10/2009
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 02:48:37 AM »
So transparent.

marvsta

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 04:22:18 AM »
theres only 1 policy you have yo obligue with thats extremely important once you've done everything else is not to hack!
gemma case was innocent so therefor she/he's (no offence gemma) ban was lifted
ive only been a member for about a few weeks and have seen a few members be booted for hacking so pwner im sorry it wouldn't be fair on anybody else.
if you want examples i can list trainwreck[1up]
P.s: you have let me down my friend!
yours sincerely,
 MARVSTA[1up]

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2010, 03:27:51 PM »
Hey,

@Gemma, How do I make a case for myself, RonaldLee has already watched the "demo" and told me it was 100% aimbot... So how do I make a case?

@Cuttyflam, What would happen if I just admitted that I was hacker?
#1 I would be lying just to get back into 1up's good graces, I would lie and say that "Oh yea, I hacked before but I promise that I'm never going to hack again!".

#2 I would probaly still be banned from 1up for hacking and then lying trying to cover something up!

As you all know I'm not a liar, so there is no way that I would sit and say that I was hacking just to get what I want(which is to be in 1ups good graces again).
If you can tell me how to get back into 1ups good graces, I will 100% comply to whatever!

As far as I know, I am the one and only case of proven innocence.  It took me a long time and a lot of energy to make a case for myself and prove it.  I, unlike seemingly EVERYONE else in 1up, actually believe you.  I played super ts with you enough to know that you're just not that type.   If you were guilty, you would just say '**** it' and change your IP, change your name, and problem solved.  I felt the same way and HAD to PROVE my innocence because it hurt my pride so much to be accused wrongly.

Here is what I had to do:

I supplied physical evidence that I was not even in my own state when the incident took place.   I did this via bank acct records, pictures, as well as mail and other things that showed that I did in fact used to live with the guy that hacked on my machine, and change of address proving that I do not any longer. 

I ALSO asked my old roomate Jed, to simply get in mumble (vent at the time) with Ronald and simply admit to him what he did.  I left him alone with Ronald to be interrogated regarding what he did.  Ronald asked some pretty complicated questions and gathered his testimony. 

I went to a LOT of trouble to prove my innocence because it was a big deal to me.  I could have easily avoided the ban, but my innocence and reputation is important to me.   I also supported demos of myself playing that showed the difference in play-style from the original hacking demo.  It was inconclusive in my case, because we both suck at urt, (Jed & I)  but maybe for you, it might be helpful?

Look at the dates of the incident.  Try to think about where you were when it happened.  If you can prove that you weren't there, its a pretty strait-forward conclusion.   Also, if he is your brother, he shouldn't have a problem simply TELLING Ron what he did.  I know my brother wouldn't have a problem with it.  Support some mail or something showing that you both live at the same address. 

My friend Jed is a stand-up guy, and did the right thing for me.    (kindof off-topic), but he actually came to my holloween party friday night, after my wife and I were already passed out. We woke up to sticky-notes on our monitors that read:  'Jess, your party w/o you rocked.  PS I cleaned up while I was here. -Jed'  (and he did! What a guy)  The note on her computer said 'Evan, I hacked your game again.  Bwaahahahhaha'.  (which, i know he didn't because A. He didn't realize that my wife and I switched desks when I got my new computer, hence, wrong note, wrong computer, and B. Jess uninstalled urt from hers when I got my new acer)   The point is, even those sticky notes would provide half-ass decent evidence if my case was still open.  I could probably show them in comparison to my hand-writing.  Not really great evidence, but every little bit helps.  I've only known Jed a few years, and he was happy to offer verbal testimony and a whole-hearted apology.  Your brother should be able to do the same for you!

Pwner, I feel bad for your.  Of coarse, you could be lying to us all, but I've talked enough with you, I just don't think you're the type of guy to do this.  I'd like to see you make a case for yourself.  It can be done.  Don't give up. 

Offline KD197

• Since: 20/06/2010
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 03:58:14 PM »
The problem is that a player from that IP address was identified as using a hack, and seeing as pwner still lives there, there's no way to guarantee that another player won't hack from that location again without banning the IP. To be honest, I don't think there is much that can be done unless pwner can both conclusively prove that it wasn't him using the hack, and find somewhere else to live where his brother doesn't have access to.

Not-so-1337-hax0rz: awsdgiaygveiujgfahiy, killer, [K1L]ShAd0W[GER], [51]Usage (impersonator), 1Lexa8, Redeye, sid, ASTROKILLA, bar, mody, [R:K]BatistaBomB, revenger, [58f]gojan, imaidiot, [DOA]Arik, sn4k3, Broajer, HACKER, DDMX, dopey

"yeah, I googled "mod reveal 67" to find out what it does and the top links were from 1up" - SlimPickins[1up]

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 06:19:36 PM »
Valid point kd.  Lol@ finding another place to live so you can get your ban lifted. . .