News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: [Added] TeamKill Plugin  (Read 6685 times)

Offline RoyalDart30[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 23/07/2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Added] TeamKill Plugin
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2015, 05:08:11 PM »
I have noticed some vips doing it to troll their teammates and I've personally dealt with them accordingly. Removing TNT altogether would not fix the issue for two reasons:

1- It can spawn on a map and they can do it anyways.
2- If you crash because of it, then it's a client sided issue and removing tnt won't help, any explosion will put you at risk of crashing.

What I can suggest for you to do is next time that happens, take a SS and upload it to the clan's forums under the report a player section, the administrative staff will deal with him/her accordingly.

Offline Corpsekisser[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 25/01/2015
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2015, 05:14:32 PM »
Removing it would atleast stop them from tking at the start of a match and for the ss it will be hard to capture as the one that throws it is spamed  by the deaths of teammates so cant exactly see who threw it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:17:39 PM by Corpsekisser[1upZ] »

• *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
Press Y and scroll up, it will show you the logs. And for repeated offenders I guess there's a way to prevent them from accessing the "Explosives" setting? Removing TNT altogether will NOT solve the issue ( Since it can be done with basicly any explosive, it's a game glitch )

Offline Corpsekisser[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 25/01/2015
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2015, 07:39:09 PM »
Tnt has the highest explosive radius wich can take out all living players, a grenade or moltav would not kill everyone wich is why i thought it would be best to remove tnt but if thats not an option ill work on getting screenshots and demos.

Offline Der Vampir

• The #1 Hedonistic Enigma
  • *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 01/09/2014
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2015, 05:50:54 PM »
How about we just remove guns command? At least on realism I think. I honestly don't like it cause it takes away from the whole survival aspect of the game. Maybe we could have a vote on this? I should start a new thread for that though. Anyways to the matter at hand. I don't think it's much of an issue at the start of a round cause you're not affecting what's happening in the actual round where it matters though the tnt thing could seeing as you said it can crash lower end pcs, which i too know for a fact can happen. Also has the teamkill plugin been modified again? Because I just saw a guy get kicked out of the lobby on his first tk and i thought that was reserved for when it got to 3 kills in the form of a 30 minute ban? i dont think we should kick them outright cause it isnt always on purpose as we all know. I think the choices should be slay, disarm, forgive. Take bury out because what if that happens to be the last player stuck there till a zombie stumbles along and ends them.

Offline MuЯiČáИ P┌iĐe[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 29/11/2014
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2015, 07:14:43 PM »
I agree with vampir that the !guns command should be taken out from the server in the interests of realism.  Along with that, if any maps were added I would recommend the new version of oc_walking_dead (its a lot harder!) and nms_whitehouse.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 09:41:44 PM by MuЯiČáИ P┌iĐe[1upZ] »

Offline Starling[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Your words are as empty as your future.
  • Since: 27/02/2015
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
I agree 100 percent with removing the "!guns" command from the Realism server, it defeats the whole purpose of it being Realism. Also regarding the tnt issue, most VIP players that I know only use the tnt at the beginning of a round to restart it for those who didn't have a chance to spawn or load in quickly enough. If the "!guns" command gets removed from Realism Server I suggest that VIP players get an ability that allows us to call a vote for a restart.

• *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2015, 09:19:24 PM »
Well, I can't say I'm completely forth towards removing the !guns command, but I'm not against it either. I do acknowledge that sometimes someone will use and abuse that command and ruin the fun for everyone else and it is indeed a massive inconvinient. I belive I agree with Starling the most, if !guns gets removed then I suppose VIPs should get a "replacement" perk so to speak, such as access to new commands or new skins.

Offline Der Vampir

• The #1 Hedonistic Enigma
  • *[1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 01/09/2014
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2015, 09:39:48 PM »
I think in the next few days if someone doesn't make a thread on it I will. But I'm down with the whole taking off bury and I'm for taking off the guns command in Realism at least (it being realism and all) and leaving it on public. Also with royal on the making it so vips have a command to restart because at the moment it seems when the servers voting was changed to make it so in game voting couldnt happen when an admin was online also applies to vips. so it makes it so vips cant call votes either unless they use rtv.

Offline MuЯiČáИ P┌iĐe[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 29/11/2014
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2015, 09:43:50 PM »
I find the whole idea of not being able to call votes while a vip is on the server rather useless and unfair to the players since there seems to be at least one vip/admin on the server for most if not all of the day.