News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Voice Removed?  (Read 3763 times)

Offline Grizz

• Since: 15/11/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Voice Removed?
« on: February 26, 2014, 01:24:06 AM »
I was talking to Alamist and his lady friend and he removed my voice for being "sexist".

He and said girl were being rude to me and infact called me gay a few times, I am offended that a member from such a respected clan would do such a thing.

Is it possible that he and his friend can be dealt with and I given back my voice?

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Voice Removed?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 01:34:52 AM »
Well...knowing some of your past and your friends pasts, there must have been something that you could've done. I've known Alamist for 4 years now, and he (to date) hasn't called anyone 'gay' to my knowledge.

Is there something that you did?
Did he ask you to leave or what?

The full story should be spoken, and you will have your server group back if you just idle. I'll get someone to do it for you. :)

Offline Pyrite[1up]

• *[1up] Dev Admin
  • [1up] Dev Team
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • Since: 08/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 08:33:46 AM »
He sent this to me in TS3 chat, but I didn't see it until now:

Code: [Select]
<23:19:24> "fξÞΘℜä.Grizz": Is it possible for me to get my voice back?
<23:19:50> "fξÞΘℜä.Grizz": "fξÞΘℜä.Grizz": Hey ladies, enjoying your white knight actions? Trying to "beat the p.ussy up"? Alamist took it away cause saying that is "sexist" when all jokes were intended
<23:20:04> "fξÞΘℜä.Grizz": Im kinda sad that he and his girlfriend were rude to me
<23:20:17> "fξÞΘℜä.Grizz": Called me gay, and what not because of it.
<23:31:45> Your chat partner has disconnected.
•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•"Most Likely to Pillage the Global Village"•·.· ́ ̄`·.·•

Offline Grizz

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 04:06:25 PM »
The text I sent to pyrite is all I said to him, which is apparently sexual harassment (sarcasm and jokes dont transfer via text?). After words I sent him messages through pm asking why to which he responded by voice.

And because you've known someone for that long, doesn't make it reputable that someone can't slip up. 

Offline Dynasty[1up]

• *[1up] App Staff
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Water Sleeps....
  • Since: 08/01/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 04:36:23 PM »
If the picture of Adolf Hitler making fun of the Holocaust in your signature is any indication of what you think and don't think if offensive, then I wouldn't be too quick to believe anything you said about how you found offense to things said to you.

Good job contradicting yourself.  :yawn:

Image:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:41:48 PM by Dynasty[1up] »

Change, change, the form of man....
Rise the demon; Etrigan!

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 05:59:20 PM »
The text I sent to pyrite is all I said to him, which is apparently sexual harassment (sarcasm and jokes dont transfer via text?). After words I sent him messages through pm asking why to which he responded by voice.

And because you've known someone for that long, doesn't make it reputable that someone can't slip up. 

The door is on the left, don't let it hit you on the way out. That text you sent to pyrite is all I needed to see. You could have easily wrote "Hi Pyrite, I seemed to have had my voice privileges taken away from me for something that I apparently did wrong. Is there anyway I can talk to alamist about it or get my voice back, thanks!" <- That took me 5 seconds to write out and would have been a much more appropriate response and you would probably have your voice back at this point and we wouldn't even have this thread.

Thanks for wasting our time.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline Grizz

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 08:37:50 PM »
Thank you panda for the response, but Pyrite is a nice person and gave me my voice back with a good remark on be careful

Offline Grizz

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 08:53:19 PM »
If the picture of Adolf Hitler making fun of the Holocaust in your signature is any indication of what you think and don't think if offensive, then I wouldn't be too quick to believe anything you said about how you found offense to things said to you.

Good job contradicting yourself.  :yawn:

Image:
Alright..

Offline YoMomma[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • I am swaginacup
  • Since: 07/08/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 12:01:46 AM »
I was talking to Alamist and his lady friend and he removed my voice for being "sexist".

He and said girl were being rude to me and infact called me gay a few times, I am offended that a member from such a respected clan would do such a thing.

Is it possible that he and his friend can be dealt with and I given back my voice?
From what I've known you have trolled people 5x worse than that. Can't believe you reported this as sexual harrassment lmfao. I think your more concerned about not having talk power than someone calling you gay. Gay also means happy. From what I know your a very gay person

Offline Grizz

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 12:05:12 AM »

From what I've known you have trolled people 5x worse than that. Can't believe you reported this as sexual harrassment lmfao. I think your more concerned about not having talk power than someone calling you gay. Gay also means happy. From what I know your a very gay person

No he called it sexual harassment, not me. And he was using "Gay" in a malicious way.

Offline YoMomma[1upZ]

• *[1upZ] Zombie
  • I am swaginacup
  • Since: 07/08/2012
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 12:23:33 AM »

No he called it sexual harassment, not me. And he was using "Gay" in a malicious way.
Well arent you cool. I could care less about your piddidly ass problems. Hmm, let me think of a word that best suits you... ah yes *****. You are a *****, because you've exceeded through the point of a coward. I admit it, I also troll people, but I don't come and kneel before them like you just did. You've trolled us for quite some time now, and now complaining about sexual harassment, mainly because you've gotten your talk power tooken away. Trolled by, alamist and a chick.. thats just sad lmfao. Don't think that I don't remember the troll app you posted and now call us a respected clan. Btw, like dynasty said about your picture under your name making fun of the holocaust, I think your one special person. You know this time I'm not talking about another meaning of special, like I was saying about gay, but the dumb **** special kind of way. Thank god Alamist beat me to it of calling you gay. You got it easy. Lmfao

Offline Grizz

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 01:03:59 AM »
Okay, I was being "easy" on the respected clan. I do respect Ronald and Fragtag, but damn now I see why b1narytheif LOVES you guys.

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 01:34:10 AM »

Well arent you cool. I could care less about your piddidly ass problems. Hmm, let me think of a word that best suits you... ah yes *****. You are a *****, because you've exceeded through the point of a coward. I admit it, I also troll people, but I don't come and kneel before them like you just did. You've trolled us for quite some time now, and now complaining about sexual harassment, mainly because you've gotten your talk power tooken away. Trolled by, alamist and a chick.. thats just sad lmfao. Don't think that I don't remember the troll app you posted and now call us a respected clan. Btw, like dynasty said about your picture under your name making fun of the holocaust, I think your one special person. You know this time I'm not talking about another meaning of special, like I was saying about gay, but the dumb **** special kind of way. Thank god Alamist beat me to it of calling you gay. You got it easy. Lmfao

Wait a second.... I see god in this. Yomomma, are you god? :o

Offline Grizz

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 01:35:14 AM »

Wait a second.... I see god in this. Yomomma, are you god? :o

God doesnt exist, so you're calling Yomomma a fake. LEL

Offline SlapAndTickle

• Since: 11/05/2012
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 01:51:34 AM »
And asking me if I was touched in naughty spots is appropriate?

Please.