News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: About the members..  (Read 40946 times)

Offline Ratt2[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • Since: 04/07/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: About the members..
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2010, 11:48:59 PM »
 :-[ no one knows me ,..i am that loner in the woods ,..i am lost i have no one and i am lend by my father 's will  and it will take me where he leads me ,i bend in the wind so i cant break but still i walk alone only in my fathers hands.   u have played with me yet u know not me  ty ,....u might not really like me.   in the real world but i could careless,.. i luv u all  as my father told me to do so ,... it doesn't matter to me i am that lost one that the sheppard cant find
 i left home at 15  and no one wants me so i went on the road lookin' 4 a home not tobe found
  dust is all i am to be walked / over never more needed yet less wanted
but i go to the end of time waitin' for my father to call me home
 soon to go a longer mile 4 my sis who is dyin' of cancer :(  she has asked of me to go help with the poor and helpless so i will go to india.   so i will go :) in a few weeks ,   http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=141861635860635&id=106932696033539&ref=mf
it's all good i do as he ask of me to the end of time :) ,
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=141861635860635&id=106932696033539&ref=mf
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:59:48 PM by Ratt2[1up] »

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
  • Since: 21/07/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2010, 06:45:35 PM »
pickens:

yeah, wtf is the deal with guys our size trying to find clothes that fit?  I have the exact same issues.  I've pretty much just given up and I wear smalls.  Not as comfortable as a medium I suppose, but I hate the way mediums go down to my crotch, and besides, I've got some pretty sweet guns.  The pants are even more annoying.  I've gotten into these levi's 517 (i think?) 31x31.  I realize now, I've made a mistake. I am in fact, 28.  Its weird how I lost track after 25. I actually have to ask my wife when my birthday is, but I never forget hers.

Offline Gemma

• The devil isn't red.
  • Since: 21/07/2010
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2010, 06:51:15 PM »
Ratt, I know it doesn't mean much to a man like you, but you're one of the more interesting people I've ever digitally met.  You're a gentleman and a scholar, good sir.

Offline Ratt2[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • Since: 04/07/2009
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2010, 07:10:27 PM »
Ratt, I know it doesn't mean much to a man like you, but you're one of the more interesting people I've ever digitally met.  You're a gentleman and a scholar, good sir.
thx bro if you know anyone that can help with this me and my sister would <3 it i look forward to helpin' as much as i can while  i am there :) and i hope i can still get on urt to play with u guys there not just sure yet if they have phone up or cell towers :/ pass it around to ur friends and let me know k

Offline PowerMaid

• Since: 06/02/2010
    • A Games Industries
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2011, 10:09:28 AM »
Can't believe I'm just now finding this...

Hi, I'm Power, and my RL Name is Angus Lehto. And yes, I get heckled when a fast food commercial comes on. My lifeless existence is basically made up of me being on the forums and being a 1up Member. I'm very boring, taking pride in every little thing done on the forums.
I also design games, video and tabletop. My current works are 'GALAXY: A Refreshened Hope' for the tabletop and 'GALAXY: The Video Game' for the computer

Offline BoBThEImaM

• What a goal by Alex Ovechkin!
  • Since: 29/07/2010
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »
Not a member yet, regardless.  Name is...  Live in Maryland, USA.  Age 14, very soon to be 15.  Smart kid, i guess.  Play tons of sports, love watching good ole Euro footy, and the NHL.  UrT and SC2 are my main games. 

Click Here + The !!!  ----> It's a Goal ! ! !  Rock the Red! Go CAPS!

Offline J-Squared[1up]

• mmm Spam
  • *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • nom nom nom
  • Since: 24/11/2010
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2011, 06:22:49 PM »
Yeah, my name is JJ. Live in Colorado near Denver. Got some kids and a wife. Wife turned 30 yesterday, I will follow in June. I work. A lot. I play Urban Terror when I work from home and am not too busy so that's a plus at least.

Offline Zohan

• You do know, that I don't care?
  • Since: 28/09/2010
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2011, 04:39:08 AM »
I am a 18 year old guy who is planning on proposing next year. I have been going out with this person(some of you may know her as Ashley[Cutty]) for Over 6 years and I am wanting to settles down in a nic home in Texas or California. I am currently attending Harvard and I manage a restaurant(Olive Garden). I live really close to Hollywood in a two story house with my brother and I only. I am a kinda wealthy man but not rich. I like to hear some metal every here and there, pshycobilly, piano solos,dubstep, just a little ska,and just a little  techno, and finally a lot of dubstep. My life is great how it is and even better by being part of [1up]. I drive a BMW and also have a Corvette. But I am going to sell it very soon. My life is going swell.... And I hope it continues this way for the rest of my life. If there are any further questions just PM me and I will reply.Oh, forgot to mention my name is Adrian

-Zohan
I like cars.

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2011, 06:35:38 PM »
I am a 18 year old guy who is planning on proposing next year. I have been going out with this person(some of you may know her as Ashley[Cutty]) for Over 6 years and I am wanting to settles down in a nic home in Texas or California. I am currently attending Harvard and I manage a restaurant(Olive Garden). I live really close to Hollywood in a two story house with my brother and I only. I am a kinda wealthy man but not rich. I like to hear some metal every here and there, pshycobilly, piano solos,dubstep, just a little ska,and just a little  techno, and finally a lot of dubstep. My life is great how it is and even better by being part of [1up]. I drive a BMW and also have a Corvette. But I am going to sell it very soon. My life is going swell.... And I hope it continues this way for the rest of my life. If there are any further questions just PM me and I will reply.Oh, forgot to mention my name is Adrian

-Zohan

How do you live in Hollywood and go to Harvard.  That's quite a commute.   ;)

Offline UnknownKilla

• BEWARE. IM A TRUE NINJA....
  • Since: 10/04/2009
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2011, 07:29:06 PM »
My actual name is Alex. i used to be a trial member and I'm still a great friend to 1up(and i know they like me too. :p). I am actually working on some custom stuff for 1up, which i will post shortly about in more detail in another forum location. Anyway, i am 17(turned 17 last Dec 10). i am engaged to my 17year old girlfriend who i have been with for 5 years. i play ALOT of different online games, which has sometimes effected my UrT game time in the past. i am working on getting into the Art Institute of Houston for digital graphics, web design, and digital animation. I like techno, dub step, Scottish bagpipes & drums, Irish river dance music and japanese music. i love to watch anime(with subs). And thats the general part of me. lol. also, im one weird but popular nerd/geek/semi-goth
UnknownKilla is my name, a silent ninja is my game...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
dj_laidas made this!

Offline Modoki

• Lets make sum asscream'.
  • Since: 13/11/2010
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2011, 07:33:19 PM »

-Zohan

Do not question da Zohan  :P
>:'D!

Offline Zohan

« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2011, 10:19:42 PM »

-Zohan

I moved about a month ago

[attachment no longer available]
I like cars.

Offline CuttyFlam[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • '
  • Since: 14/08/2010
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2011, 10:22:37 PM »

-Zohan

Demo fail ?

Offline Zohan

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2011, 07:52:27 PM »

-Zohan

Demo fail ?
xD
 :-[
I like cars.

Lancers09

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
I know I am posting a dead thread....oh well...I thought you guys would like to know more about me..

I am Lancer, but my real name is Aron, I am seventeen (18 in september) and I live in Utah...(omg!)....
and yes.. I am a mormon...probably the only mormon on the game. but anyways I love the game and I love
chick-fil-A. where i work. I enjoy sports and working out, but i find myself in game a lot and enhoy that as well. I am strait. I have a 2001 toyota corolla. If ya got any questions, come find me in vent!

cya round!

Lancer