News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: KF-Damnation_Revamp (Mission map HoE)  (Read 1272 times)

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
KF-Damnation_Revamp (Mission map HoE)
« on: January 28, 2014, 10:04:13 AM »

The video is through the eyes of my killing floor friend Kung Pow, I didnt know he was recording this till I saw it on his steam profile.. I've been playing with these guys since 1up stopped having their group killing floor nights. There has only been 2 or 3 groups that have completed this map on hell on earth, but we finished it flawlessly throughout the whole map.

quote from video description:

Kung Pow:  Published on Jan 26, 2014

"KF-Damnation is a mission map created by Fel. Mark and I had attempted the map a while back but never even made it inside the cathedral, so at the time I just considered the map to be broken, and moved on. Fast forward to today, I'm still gaming with Mark, but we have made some new friends who love to tackle the most challenging maps in killing floor on the hardest difficulty possible! It was mis who resurrected the map for us and said that we needed to finish it. I was skeptical at first, but mis assured me that it was beatable, and that at least three other teams had already finished it. It was then the adventure began, and as you'll see in the video not only did we finish it, we flawlessed it!! No one died ever! Its amazing what you can accomplish when you have an awesome team who works so well together!

Players:
Mark-James,
mis,
DoLT[1up]*,
Sanglant,
TheIceMaster,
and myself"

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline J-Squared[1up]

• mmm Spam
  • *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • nom nom nom
  • Since: 24/11/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: KF-Damnation_Revamp (Mission map HoE)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 10:00:27 PM »
Very nice