News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Riot hates me  (Read 5471 times)

Offline King Whistle[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • Whistle always wins!
  • Since: 17/04/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Riot hates me
« on: October 06, 2013, 06:43:05 PM »
I am becoming convinced that Riot has it out for me. They aren't putting me with bad players in ranked games. I think they are actually teaming me up with Riot staff members who intentionally keep me from winning ranked games. I just had another game, miraculously no afk's this time, where I didn't get my lane preference but I was able to get ADC which I am fine with. I went with Ezreal and we actually had a pretty decent team comp. Which is also rare. And we were destroying it. A lot of team fights early on bot lane. I got first kills, out farmed my opponents, sustained in lane. Started picking up more kills from team fights and started carrying hard. I was easily able to win fights 1v2 against their Top Lane Aatrox and Jungle Kha'Zix both building Tanky. The ADC caitlyn couldn't even get near me without dying. We were owning every team fight without question most ending as 5 for 1 in our favor. But when it came time to group up and push lane my team just went super retard and scattered all over the map continuously getting picked off by their team 1 by 1. I was like 15/4 at this point. But after being the only 1 left against their team several times I started dying too. But that wasn't the end. We had one more good team fight and I Aced their team. Time to push the last turret and win the game right? Wrong! Apparently that is the perfect time for the other 4 members of my team to start clearing jungle. Repeat the pick off process and again I am the only 1 left. I take out 2 of their members at our base they land a stun and melt me under double turrets and we lose because Riot games hates me and is sabotaging my games. It is the only way that such quality of player could consistently end up on my team. That or none of my teammates speak English and think every time I use team chat it means scatter.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Riot hates me
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 08:09:41 AM »
lol

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline Cell[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • Tea is SO the best drink!
  • Since: 18/04/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:07:00 AM »
Lol yeah. Thats the hardest part about league is the teams you get. The main part of the game is keeping your cool and basically treating your teamates like little kids always tell them they did the best in that situation. Otherwise i guarantee they will do worse. And even blame it on you which will even further annoy you.
I wish i could say it got better as you got higher in rank but its not different in silver and panda said its no different in gold. So for now. learn how to be as friendly as possible lol. Good luck :P

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 12:51:54 PM »
Thats why i liked dpta 2 the best. If you really sucked, they could "report" you for it. Does nothing bad for you except put you in a certain skill group unless you got enough positive votes. This helps prevent great players getting matched with horrible players. Thats just one thing DOTA2 has over LoL.

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • Whistle always wins!
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 07:29:41 PM »
I might just have to give up ranked on my main account. I played Solo Q again today and we were actually doing really well even with 1 afk. Then two of my teammates started arguing and our top lane raged and started suiciding down mid lane. Needless to say it went down hill quickly after that. And this loss got me demoted again. It is hopeless.

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • Whistle always wins!
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 10:49:49 PM »
Got into another series.
Game 1: Easy win
Game 2: Bot and mid lance disconnect before lvl 10. Game continues 2v5. We lost.

...I hate people

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 12:00:32 AM »
Got into another series.
Game 2: Bot and mid lance disconnect before lvl 10. Game continues 2v5. We lost.

...I hate people

you should level me a smurf, i'll carry you to silver, after that you're on your own cause silver is **** and if i carried you any higher you wouldn't learn o_o.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • Since: 19/05/2013
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 01:05:22 AM »
Got into another series.

...I hate people

you should level me a smurf, i'll carry you to silver, after that you're on your own cause silver is **** and if i carried you any higher you wouldn't learn o_o.

I could level you one. I mean... all I play now is normals. Whistle... I feel you brotha.

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »
Got into another series.

...I hate people

I could level you one. I mean... all I play now is normals. Whistle... I feel you brotha.

do eet. Just buy all the 450/1350 and low level cost champs and then just start buying tier 3 runes @ level 20. <3

(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 03:50:04 PM »
Got into another series.

...I hate people

do eet. Just buy all the 450/1350 and low level cost champs and then just start buying tier 3 runes @ level 20. <3

Tell me what champs you main, and what runes you would like, and I will gladly do that for you.

Edit: I have my other account: GarrettGeeMan which is level 25, so you guys should be able to play ranked soon. Would you be willing to play on that Panda?

Offline Valkiry[1up]

• The man that can't be moved...
  • *[1up] Member
  • S.S.D.D.
  • Since: 20/12/2009
    • Valkiry's own streamchannel!
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 04:02:12 PM »
Im at Gold and the same **** happens to me 2 man. So don't act like your the only person in the world that has this problem... :/
Like Cell said, treat them like kids and always keep smyling. If you would see my games, I never talk I just carry. Than I talk.
I don't even talk pregameroom. Only if I have to if they ask wat lane I go.
Pick your sword up and go carry some noobs ;)

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 04:32:53 PM »
Im at Gold and the same **** happens to me 2 man. So don't act like your the only person in the world that has this problem... :/
Like Cell said, treat them like kids and always keep smyling. If you would see my games, I never talk I just carry. Than I talk.
I don't even talk pregameroom. Only if I have to if they ask wat lane I go.
Pick your sword up and go carry some noobs ;)

You just have to take every game lighthearted. Even if you have afk's and DC's you should be focusing on what you can be doing better next game even if you think you did nothing wrong you could find something I guarantee it. Also it's a game, even though it's ranked, it's a game and getting mad at something out of your control only makes you play worse in the long run. I find that I enjoy league a lot more after taking these steps.

and GMAN, just get all the champs you can before lvl 20, preferably at least 3 champs per role, but mainly adc and mid.

runes just get armor pen/ad marks ap pen marks armor seals and mr glyphs and ad quints and ap quints would be a good basis.

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 05:00:40 PM »
Alrighty, will do.

Offline G|Man[1up]

• I want to sleep.
  • *[1up] Member
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
    • 1up Clan Forums
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2014, 07:12:25 PM »
Panda, I have the account level 30 with AD Runes (Standard) and AP Runes (Standard).

Do you want me to play provisionals or not? Not sure how you want to do this. I will PM you the login info, if you desire.

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 08:33:36 PM »
Panda, I have the account level 30 with AD Runes (Standard) and AP Runes (Standard).

Do you want me to play provisionals or not? Not sure how you want to do this. I will PM you the login info, if you desire.

Mm. Yeah probably play provisionals, I don't know what mmr you'll start at, I'm assuming 1200 since you've never been ranked before, so even if I win all 10 games I'll probably only be placed at silver 1/gold 5