News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Offering some tips for league of legends!  (Read 4233 times)

Offline RedRumOnE

• ____Asylum____
  • I am an island
  • Since: 04/09/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Offering some tips for league of legends!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 04:53:31 PM »
I'm not going to comment because you troll pretty hard Rum, but it was a normal game, get over it.

Do I need to correct you? Or do you see the contradiction in your own post. If you can't improve on silence panda, don't speak.

“The whole value of solitude depends upon one's self; it may be a sanctuary or a prison, a haven of repose or a place of punishment, a heaven or a hell, as we ourselves make it”

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Offering some tips for league of legends!
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 05:07:45 PM »
I have 2 accounts in gold 1 and I just helped carry my friend to gold today. I offer advice for anyone that wants it along side yours also.

You also abandon your Adc when they don't meet your standards.

I'm not going to comment because you troll pretty hard Rum, but it was a normal game, get over it.

reds draven didnt meet your standards? ><
I can see how this could be true. Not because red is bad or panda but because each person has a compatability with eachother. If two people dont 'click' then even if their both really good they will probably do bad.

If you want to know the full story I will tell it. I originally wasn't going to play support, so I picked voli to jungle, someone else picked jungle and told the duo to go bot after I had already picked voli.. I was like sure. Anyway, we go bot and i believe we died once or twice. So I told Rum to play passive instead of tower diving like we were and I was going to roam... fast foward, rum still plays aggressive and dies a few times-- meanwhile I am 23-4 or something like that as a roaming volibear. Anyway Rum gets mad that I'm roaming and trying to snowball other lanes instead of sitting bot and helping him where we were getting nothing accomplished. We were actually winning, but rum decides he's going to sit in fountain and whine instead of just grouping up with us and playing. The team was begging him to come to play because we actually were going to win, but because every fight was 4v5 we ended up losing.

So all-in-all, It was a normal game, Rum raged, team lost, Rum blames me. So, no we don't click. He wants me to keep silent, but I don't mind telling the story.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story