News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Getting to know the game  (Read 907 times)

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Getting to know the game
« on: August 11, 2013, 05:14:45 PM »
If you have anything to add to this, post a reply and I will add it in. ( I would appreciate it as typing out all the small things thats good to know for new players may take quite some time to do alone) Sorry for the poor quality of the videos, i will record better ones at a later date.

I signed up for the game but i cant login
First thing is first, check your email for an account activation link. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder. You may need to add in an exception to get the CA emails to NOT go to your spam folder. Just add in the address you see in your spam folder into the exceptions to prevent future issues.

Gun Mods
Most guns can have mods added to them. Most of these are rank dependent and can only be purchased once you have leveled up enough.
To get them, go into the shop, and when you see your weapons that are equipped to the left, click on the little icon like a magazine, scope, etc. This will allow you to purchase the items. Be careful, each one has certain effects you need to look at.

Game Modes
In Progress

Weapon Types
In Progress

Cash Items - Function Items
These items can come in handy. The most popular ones are the GP and EXP boost. As the name suggests it will allow you to get more GP per game, and more XP per game. One of each (gp/xp) can be equiped at a time. So, you can have 1 GP and 1 XP at the same time. They come in 20% boosts, and 40% boosts from the cash store. There are times that you may get one from a case that could give you up to 100% boost.

Weapon Renewal
Did you buy a cash gun that you really enjoy and want to renew it a a bit? Perhaps you got a weapon from a crate that you can not buy in the store that you really liked. In the cash store you can purchase Weapon Renewal Kits that can extend your weapon from 1 day up to a permanent. Naturally this is random and to get a permanent renewal is quite rare, but not unheard of.

Hi-Sec Cases
You picked up a hi-sec case and you dont know what it is? These are cases that can be unlocked using keys that can be purchased from the cash store. These cases usually have great guns in them as well as items. The drop from them is totally random and can literally include anything in the game.

Servers
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:38:41 PM by Slenderman[1up] »

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.