News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: Joined 1up?  (Read 3850 times)

Offline CuttyFlam[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • '
  • Since: 14/08/2010
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Joined 1up?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 12:20:05 AM »
I was asked to.

I was as well.

I even remember when I played 1up Zombie TS about 3 Years ago, and I met Zhalix, RonaldLee, and Flexan. They grew accustomed to me playing there. Considering that they're very few American UrT Zombie Players. I was in the clan [CZ|G] at the time and it failed due to members going inactive. I was in Teamspeak one day, and RonaldLee popped the question because he noticed that I was clan-less, and thought I would make a great addition to the 1up clan. He said to me, "G|Man, the application process is easy, as long as you're over 13 years of age. When Sniper[1up] applied he asked about the same questions as you did, and wanted to know the information needed to join. G|Man, you'll probably have no problem, as long as you stay on Teamspeak, and be active on 1up's Urban Terror Servers." (Back when 1up wasn't yet involved with @via Steam.)

Zhalix and RonaldLee were my idols. I progressively grew to learn the ways of Ron and Zhalix. They were a unique pair of guys, I received a lot of attention from. I played with Ronald's son, Jake (Jakey), and he always renamed his-self "SayHelloToHell". He was always asking Ronald to talk to me while he was playing 1up Fun TDM. He has quite a humorous mind.

I guess somethings never change.

~I still look up to Ronald and Zhalix (Even thought Zhalix hardly ever comes by). They will be Friends Forever.

Dude, that was soooooooo ass kissing, just sayin'

Offline SeSko

• Since: 13/07/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 12:58:26 AM »
5- no one ever complained about me in 1up,I'm clear,never been in any problem,maybe solution called me or the Founder to say my opinion in a problem that wasn't mine but I knew about it,but yeah I'm clear 0 problems for me.
I wish I was as perfect as you sesko.
I wish too,Jk,no one is perfect,but I think you never been in any real problem too,unless you have lots of posting to do in the solution which we don't know about.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:03:18 AM by SeSko[1up] »

Offline SeSko

• Since: 13/07/2011
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 01:04:48 AM »
I was asked to.
I would like to know more about that.

Offline King Whistle[1up]

• *[1up] Server Referee
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • Whistle always wins!
  • Since: 17/04/2010
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 02:12:35 AM »
The 1up fun server was the very first server I ever played on UrT. Being a creature of habit I played the fun server almost strictly for my first year and a half of on and off play. Joined the forums pretty soon after I started playing, really for no reason. But once I started playing a little more seriously and regularly in 2012 I started getting active on the forum and applied, got trial, and full on my first vote. And here I am.

Offline J-Squared[1up]

• mmm Spam
  • *[1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • nom nom nom
  • Since: 24/11/2010
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 03:11:20 AM »
I joined 1up after receiving lots of peer pressure. I played on Fun and SuperTS a lot and started hanging out on the Ventrilo. Sandra, Modoki, this noob Brendanator, Bourbon, and CuttyFlam kept telling me to apply. Finally I TK'd Perdition so many times I was drafted by popular vote.

Offline Perdition[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • Choose the spas!
  • Since: 21/11/2010
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 03:35:32 AM »
I joined 1up after receiving lots of peer pressure. I played on Fun and SuperTS a lot and started hanging out on the Ventrilo. Sandra, Modoki, this noob Brendanator, Bourbon, and CuttyFlam kept telling me to apply. Finally I TK'd Perdition so many times I was drafted by popular vote.
haha good times! In fact youre number 25 oldest member behind me :P
My Steam name is Quix0tic[1up]. Let's play CS:S!

The Spas is the best weapon in the game. Hands down. No question.

Offline Panda[1up]

• HR Management
  • *[1up] HRM
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Clan Social Responsibility
  • Since: 11/10/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 05:13:38 AM »
Joined when I joined old ts server in 09'. Was literally 10v10 of 1ups, juggernaut2k, biohazard, captaintrips. Some of those guys + ron. They told me I had to play on servers 2 weeks or something, I applied like day after. Got accepted 2 weeks later I think, the application process was extremely simple back then.

(04:26:27) Severon: real funny bro alright lets go, u and me 1v1
(04:26:37) Severon ip/pw
(04:27:07) Severon: ip is go f urself, pw is i'll talk to u later cuz im bout to pass out
(04:27:30) Severon just joined... didn't see anyone. talk about a cop - out. cool story

Offline Sander

• Since: 08/03/2011
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 12:45:05 PM »
In the end of 2010, a friend showed me the Xmas server and I loved it. I loved the map and I liked using the sr8 there. Some time later I discovered the zombie bomb server, which was awesome, at  those times it was always completely filled up and it was a lot of fun. In spring 2011 I registered myself at the forums. I remember the first message, I had sent it to ronald and I said: " R u admin?"   :D
at some point i stopped playing UrT for a while. But then in august 2012, I started playing more and more and after some time I thought I should join a clan. I looked around and realized that I like 1up at most and it made sense because I played at the 1up servers mostly. I wasn't sure if my english is good enough to apply and to understand everything, so I waited a little bit until I could meet with my friend (he speaks very well) but I actually didnt need him so much :P
so then, in the middle of november I applied and I gotta say - It was a good decision.

It is easier to discover 1000 mistakes on an other person than one at yourself.

Offline [GM] Legion

• KF Master Blaster
  • "Much Love" for the 1up, always
  • Since: 14/07/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 02:21:59 PM »
5- no one ever complained about me in 1up,I'm clear,never been in any problem,maybe solution called me or the Founder to say my opinion in a problem that wasn't mine but I knew about it,but yeah I'm clear 0 problems for me.

I wish I was as perfect as you sesko.

lol. i can say too, that so far i have not had any complaints on me either, at least that i know of. then again i have not been around as long either.

For the curious he is the member stats I went through
Normal->Friend->Trial->Member->App Staff->Ref->Server Admin.

makes me think. cant use yellow for KF Admins if we ever make that, its taken....will think of a new color.

but i as well went from normal, trial, member, and the un-colored KF admin.....which means i basically just change maps, pause the game and kick non-members for suicidal game times, lol

ï └ìke zoMßíΣ$.

Offline Valkiry[1up]

• The man that can't be moved...
  • *[1up] Member
  • S.S.D.D.
  • Since: 20/12/2009
    • Valkiry's own streamchannel!
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 03:21:13 PM »

LOLOLOL, the days with Sandra. I realy liked that girl. :/ ( First time in my life I got beaten by a girl in a game)
Captaintrips, and never forget...VENOM. haha. Sooooo long ago...Still remember like it was yesterday. :(

and, I'll never forget the times we were singing in Teamspeak with Red,some other girl, we even had an 1up Idol ROFL

I miss those days :( alot of fun people left :(

Offline Flame[1up]

• *[1up] App Staff
  • [1up] Global Mod
  • [1up] Decision Panel
  • [1up] Dev Team
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Life is that one thing that will never make sense.
  • Since: 19/03/2010
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 06:48:15 PM »

LOLOLOL, the days with Sandra. I realy liked that girl. :/ ( First time in my life I got beaten by a girl in a game)
Captaintrips, and never forget...VENOM. haha. Sooooo long ago...Still remember like it was yesterday. :(

and, I'll never forget the times we were singing in Teamspeak with Red,some other girl, we even had an 1up Idol ROFL

Yeah I was one of the judges for that >.> I forgot who won, They won because no one else came to compete(We had like 10 people sign up but only 1 person showed up).

Offline SlapAndTickle

• Since: 11/05/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 11:13:52 PM »

Hi Valkiry, it's me Sandra. =]

Yeah I was one of the judges for that >.> I forgot who won, They won because no one else came to compete(We had like 10 people sign up but only 1 person showed up).

I won it. No one ever showed up and you guys didn't make me sing. :P

Offline Valkiry[1up]

• The man that can't be moved...
  • *[1up] Member
  • S.S.D.D.
  • Since: 20/12/2009
    • Valkiry's own streamchannel!
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2013, 05:55:32 PM »
lol! sup Sandra? xD long time no see girl! where have you been?

Offline SnKQuaKe

• *Friend of 1up
  • Keep it simple stupid
  • Since: 25/11/2009
    • Youtube's channel
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2013, 09:13:43 PM »
I joined 1up because Tank (my brother) and (Googleit) a friend, Were playing it frequently and my brother talked about how this clan had "The perfect leader" and was financially backing servers and a website (Which is rare and lack of funds is probably the leading cause of clans disappearing) . We had a lan party @ Tanks and we (SnKs) started playing on 1up servers together and became addicted.. That was back in November 2009.. I did'nt rush to join but wanted to get to know most of the 1ups first. I applied 3 or 4 months later and was given Full Member on the first run which was generous. Maddog joined ahead of me and bourbon about when I did.

Oh I'd like to mention the first thing I said when I went to 1upclan.info was something to the affect of "Wow, They have a nice website" Because it's so hard to find a website that doesnt hurt
your head to look at these days (Clan sites) It's still the nicest i've seen.
“You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”

Offline Bizzy

• Live. love. Laugh.
  • Since: 02/10/2009
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 03:27:36 AM »
How long has it been since  the snk's been  active? It's been awhile since I've talked to any of you.

JJ!<3