News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Author Topic: [WS] Server  (Read 1526 times)

Offline WondeR-

• Since: 28/04/2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[WS] Server
« on: May 12, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »
i posted about partnering up a server with you a few weeks ago, well im getting my own server in 2 weeks, Going to be a CTF server, So just wondering if you guys would play on there? And if you still wanting to partner clans?

Offline SnKcoffee

• Since: 27/05/2011
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [WS] Server
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »
i posted about partnering up a server with you a few weeks ago, well im getting my own server in 2 weeks, Going to be a CTF server, So just wondering if you guys would play on there? And if you still wanting to partner clans?

I'm sure they would love to!!!!!
RedRumOnE: "I never said I was perfect."
7/23/2012 at at 1:11:11 AM EST

Offline SnKQuaKe

• *Friend of 1up
  • Keep it simple stupid
  • Since: 25/11/2009
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
    • Youtube's channel
[WS] Server
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 05:52:31 PM »
Lol
“You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”

Offline Gautch

• Optimism is the content of small men in high places.
  • Since: 20/03/2011
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 05:52:56 PM »
this is never going to happen

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."

Offline RonaldLee[1up]

• *[1up] Clan Founder
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • [1up] KF Admin
  • [1upZ] NMRiH Admin
  • [1upZ] Zombie
  • 1up Founder
  • Since: 02/03/2009
    • 1up Clan
    • Youtube's channel
Re: Re: [WS] Server
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 07:07:01 PM »
who said we would want to partner up our clan?  My motto is that it is 1up or shut up!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Offline WondeR-

• Since: 28/04/2012
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 04:56:43 PM »
Lol, i got pwned, but would anyone play on there? its gonna be a TS server, with all weapons, Gonna have some fun nights, :D

Offline abigpurplemonkey[1up]

• *[1up] Member
  • http://j.mp/ba1231 <------ Gotta love big governm
  • Since: 03/03/2012
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 12:05:30 AM »
No need to be a dick JR >:(  If some one has a request no matter what it is they have a right to ask it.  If you want this clan to be known for a bunch of douche bags then do it on your own without your tag.  Can't speak for anyone but me but sportsmanship and respect was how I was brought up.  Maybe you forgot those lessons or maybe you were never taught them but be an ******* somewhere else, and preferable without your 1up tag as you make the rest of us look like you.  No one deserves to be treated like they're dumb for asking anything here, it was a question and a simple no or as ron stated it 1up or shut works well enough.  You should learn some respect and maybe you might earn some later. 

p.s. If ya didn't get it from this post being a dick gets ya nothing but dumb girls and good people not liking ya. 

p.s.s. this isn't meant as a rant just for JR this is for future reference for everybody.  As Wayne Gretzky is quoting saying "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."  He has a right to ask and no need to discourage others from asking for certain propositions in the future because who knows what may come in the future as it may be something that benefits both parties and is something all or most will be into later down the road.  Anyway no hard feelings from me JR just food for thought even if it didn't come out that way. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:42:25 AM by abigpurplemonkey[1up] »

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 12:18:48 AM »
No need to be a dick JR >:(  If some one has a request no matter what it is they have a right to ask it.  If you want this clan to be known for a bunch of douche bags then do it on your own without your tag.  Can't speak for anyone but me but sportsmanship and respect was how I was brought up.  Maybe you forgot those lessons or maybe you were never taught them but be an ******* somewhere else, and preferable without your 1up tag as you make the rest of us look like you.  No one deserves to be treated like they're dumb for asking anything here, it was a question and a simple no or as ron stated it 1up or shut works well enough.  You should learn some respect and maybe you might earn some later. 

p.s. If ya didn't get it from this post being a dick gets ya nothing but dumb girls and good people not liking ya.

+1 someone has a decent brain on their shoulders. thank you purple. *respect*

Offline SnKQuaKe

• *Friend of 1up
  • Keep it simple stupid
  • Since: 25/11/2009
    • Youtube's channel
[WS] Server
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 05:33:25 PM »
get that sand out your vag purple. It's making you cranky.
“You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”

Offline DoLT*[1up]

• Regulating since 1985
  • *[1up] KF Admin
  • [1up] UrT Admin
  • Since: 15/07/2011
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 09:07:07 AM »

what happened to his head?

-grannies are pernonin noobs

Offline BourBon

• *Friend of 1up
  • Since: 17/12/2009
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 02:38:59 PM »

what happened to his head?

hmm...I don't remember typing this... :o   but *props* to purple anyway :P