News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP
November 20, 2012, 08:26:34 PM by RedRumOnE in RedRumOnE (bio)

Dear unnamed,

Hey, I know we haven't spoken in a long time. Not for real. I had another dream about you, It was like the good old days. I would have so much hope in us if things were still like they were. Things would still be the same...you would be here though. We would be together. Conquering the world together. Things happened though. We both made mistakes and we both changed because of it. We are different people now, nothing will change us back and nothing will give us what we had back.

I guess overall I wish that we could have it back. I will always cherish the time we had together and I completely understand that what we had has passed. I can cherish the memories we had and look back on them lovingly. Benevolently wishing that you have the happiest life you can possibly have. I know we both have our faults and I am not going to criticize you anymore for your faults. It wasn't fair. All you really NEED to know is that I love you. I love you and I always will. Never forget that you will always have a place in my heart... My love.

Love, Aric

P.s: Don't forget to smile... always. Your smile will open doors in your life that will lead you to amazing places. I hope you embrace that and can come out of your shell. You are a precious flower and you deserve the utmost care and love.

[Comment on this topic

October 25, 2012, 09:02:35 PM by RedRumOnE in RedRumOnE (bio)

Listen Up!

Hey everyone it's RedRumOnE again just wanted to drop an awesome playlist you can check out on Spotify. I will be adding more electronic house music to the playlist as time goes by so make sure you subscribe for new content in the future

"https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:1244512613:playlist:6w2Hejh0epsFUkpWhBGSQt"

As always, good luck and happy hunting out there.

[Comment on this topic

October 25, 2012, 08:57:44 PM by RedRumOnE in RedRumOnE (bio)

!Happy!
!Halloween!

As this Halloween kicks off I have seen a lot of games doing a lot to capitalize on the upcoming holiday. That's awesome which means new content for all the gamers that have dedicated their time to these games. I would like to be the first gamer on the block to say Happy Halloween and put my best foot forward without biting your head off in a vicious PvP battle or pushing you over a cliff in a perilous dungeon where we risk life and limb for the sake of experience and loot.

Happy Halloween, See you on the battlefield!

[Comment on this topic

Pages: [1]

Topics in blog: 3

Categories

Views