News: 1up Discord VOIP
Invite Code: https://discord.gg/VPv9JhP

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: [1up] Life Update
« Last post by MrWigglesGiggles on May 07, 2019, 09:54:30 AM »
I just started a new job at the beginning of April and I absolutely love it. I work with a technical consultant group based out of my home with a motley crew of guys that genuinely like each other and work well as a team. I've never been in such a healthy work environment before and I plan to stick around a while. The downside is that I'm constantly travelling around to different client facilities, so I don't do much gaming anymore except for maybe some weekends. But I've always had itchy feet and I can't stand office work- the travelling suits me well.

Other than that, I'm preparing to either start to pursuing a postgraduate degree or else put some real time and resources into one or two of my shelved projects so I can get the patent paperwork moving and make some money on it. Or maybe both, but I'm not sure there is enough time in the day to work full time and do those things. Luckily I'm still single with no kids and live hundreds of miles from my closest relative so at least I don't have to work around family obligations. I'm about to re-home the last of my three dogs so that will free up some time and resources as well.
« Last post by Poe on May 02, 2019, 03:02:12 AM »
Hmm snkcoffee is still my brother, snkquake is still my brother in law, snkmaddog and I are still in cahoots.

I'm also still related to you, lol.
Calendar Events / Re: 1up's 10th Birthday!
« Last post by EnJoy[1up] on March 09, 2019, 03:15:38 PM »
ggs, thank you for the memories.
Calendar Events / Re: 1up's 10th Birthday!
« Last post by J-Squared[1up] on March 09, 2019, 12:47:28 PM »
Happy Birthday 1up
Calendar Events / 1up's 10th Birthday!
« Last post by RonaldLee[1up] on March 08, 2019, 07:53:28 PM »
1up's 10th birthday came and went like a flash. We still don't have Urt HD.
I'm hoping for the alpha at least this year.
In the meantime, I'm playing Insurgency: Sandstorm team deathmatch.
« Last post by EnJoy[1up] on February 25, 2019, 12:33:15 AM »
Glad to hear from you all! Congratulations to Bourbon, Bri, we all need to get together when the New UrT comes out and play a few games.
« Last post by BourBon on February 23, 2019, 07:12:07 PM »
I'm still around, lurking in the shadows, reminiscing of the good old days in 1up ;)

The glory days! ;-)

Life Update: pooping out a 2nd kid in a couple weeks, 1st one has been kept alive for 2.5 years now!  Finally, got a new computer after idk five years without one, trying to find a game I actually want to play.  Tetris...probably.  Hmm snkcoffee is still my brother, snkquake is still my brother in law, snkmaddog and I are still in cahoots.
« Last post by Pyrite[1up] on February 17, 2019, 11:44:27 PM »
I'm still around, lurking in the shadows, reminiscing of the good old days in 1up ;)
[1upZ] Applications / Re: [APPROVED] Sandknat
« Last post by RonaldLee[1up] on January 28, 2019, 07:28:19 AM »
There we go. Hello Sandknat!
[1upZ] Applications / Re: [APPROVED] Sandknat
« Last post by MrWigglesGiggles on January 26, 2019, 12:41:46 AM »
Welcome to 1up, Knat!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10